step 2 (page 2).
quality, flawless text print, excellent colour
gradient, and finest details. For this reason we
rely exclusively on top ranking printing
technologies for your cards.
vs. standard office paper,
- Use original photos with the highest resolution. If you own a camera with 5 mega pixels resolution, take your picture with 5 mega pixels resolution.
- Avoid movement, especially when taking pictures of babies. Captured movement on camera can lead to blurred prints.
- Pay attention to good lighting when taking your picture. Natural light is best. Avoid direct sunlight.
- We recommend a resolution of min. 300dpi. The corresponding image size is 1MB.
- For an upload of up to 20 MB, try our upload volume.